Type and press Enter.

CONTACT + WORK WITH ME

Want to work with Me & Midnight Blue Elephant?

I love exploring new destinations below the surface and through their cuisine and share with my readers how they can& experience them too. I travel between dashing and daring, between luxury and adventure, but always authentic and as sustainable as possible.

I offer various options to brands to& reach my audience through the Midnight Blue Elephant and my social media channels. These include but are not limited to:

Media Trips
// Show me your part of the world and I will take my readers along on the journey! For media trips, I share my experience through various blog posts, photography, and my social media channels.

Sponsored Posts
// I will happily promote your product or experience through a personal story which readers will relate to.

Reviews// If you have a cool hotel, experience or product, preferably food or scuba related and sustainable I am more than happy to visit or try it out and share an honest review with my readers.

Photography//Love life throug my lens?I will gladly sell images of your product or destination for you to use on your website, marketing materials or even your next ad campaign.

Content Writing// If you like my writing and would like me to create content for your website, publication or blog, please contact me.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in and think you your brand is a good fit and interesting to my audience please contact me for rates and ideas for a potential cooperation or to see examples of previous cooperations.

Please email me, Annika, at [email protected]

Please note that while I am super keen to work with and create content for cool companies, my site is not the place for random do-follow links or so-called guest posts. Because as you may have noticed a) 98% of my content is written and curated by myself, while the other 2% was contributed by a few awesome writers who I personally begged to do so. And b) because this site is also my business. So if you are a commercial enterprise and are looking for a do-follow backlink please don’t contact me – I do not sell spaces for do-follow links or guest post with do-follow links nor do I give them away for free.

All sponsored content and advertising will be clearly marked as such and opinions are my own.

SoMe Brands I have worked with:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.